Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Corona Public Library- Book-a-Palooza



I had the best time tonight. It was another fundraiser for the Corona Public Library  Friends of the Library, Book-a-Palooza. There were so many fun things to do. There were games and telescopes and crafts and all kinds of free gifts, My favorite thing was the Corona Police Department. I got to try on police gear.


There were so many terrific people who were willing to talk with me for my blog. 



Inline Rinks
Riverside Astronomical Society


City of Corona Parks and Recreation
Corona Fire Department

CAT Corona
All Smiles Dental
Corona YMCA

Corona Police Department

Food Runners


I can't wait to do posts on them over the next week. One of my new friends, Ms. Lucy Silva, even introduced me to the Mayor of Corona, Jason Scott, and took my picture with him. He was very busy and didn't have time to answer questions, but I thought he was very nice.


Me with Corona Mayor, Jason Scott
The original of this photo can be found here

 She posted some really terrific pictures of the event on her organization's Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/FoodRunners1

Here is my whole night in 4 minutes! This was a great way to spend my second blogaversary!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site