Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Take a Look Back Tuesday- Lian's First Interview

Hey Viewers!


Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with Annie Banannie, Balloon Story Teller. When I asked her if I could blog about her class she thought I meant interview her so I got my very first interview. My interviews are better now, but I really liked that first one. It has been so long but I am trying to catch up on all the raw video I have and I wanted to get this out there. Later I will add the full interview with the terrific volunteers who helped her class and gave me great answers in the interview.



3 comments:

  1. Lian, you are full of energy and joy! Thanks so much for interviewing me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. Lian loves to get feedback on his projects. We will let you know when the whole interview with all the volunteers is ready.
      --Shelle (Lians mom)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site