Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, June 14, 2013

Read For My Summer: Episode 1




Hey Viewers! Welcome to my blog.

First, my blog has a Facebook Like Page. It is under construction but it is going to have all kinds of extras like more pictures and video from each post. I can't wait until it's done.

This week WeGiveBooks.Org started their summer program, Read for My Summer.  Each week they show three books and all kinds of fun activities to go with them. I raced to finish reading, but I am going to take my time with the activities. For this week there is a place to write a story out of letters, like Clueless McGee, and worksheet packet about Froggy Goes to Hawaii, and really a lot more things to do.

I am going to read and review the books each week and Mom helped me make a rating system to give each book a grade. (she posted about it yesterday). This is my Week 1 episode...



Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site