Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bogaversary 2: Mom's Favorite Post (guest post)

Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party

 

 

 

 My favorite posts of Lian's are the projects that have him excited to be learning or doing something new. I actually had two favorites and I can't decide which I like more.

The First is Food Fun Friday - Fizzy Fireworks

 

 

 

I loved watching his face when he saw the colors and they were so vibrant. I love fizzy projects. They always turn out so well even when they don't work, of course, this one worked out very well.

 


The Second is Solar Powered Stars

This was exciting because we not only were able to get it to work right the first time, but we also able to make it work a second time (Solar Powered S'mores ). I have the perfect box in storage and I can't wait to expand on this experiment over the coming summer.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site