Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, July 20, 2012

Marshmallow Construction




I was looking forward to this project all summer. I love building things and marshmallows are the perfect shape to build things with. It was too warm so the marshmallows got really sticky but I didn't mind. I had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again. I loved checking this off my Summer To-Do List.




For this project you need marshmallows in different sizes and tooth picks or bamboo skewers. I saw a video where they used uncooked spaghetti also. We got our ideas from this website http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/marshmallow-animal-favors-48036











No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site