Memorial Day is sad but special day where we remember the men and women who sacrificed their lives in war to give us our freedom. I am really grateful that I don't have to worry about my daddy being at war. But there are lots of kids my age who do have to worry about their parents. Not all of them will come home. I think it is good that we all take time to remember those people. What they do is important for us all even if we don't think there should ever be a war.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Hey Everyone! One of the most fun things I did was get my face painted. A nice boy named Connor did it. He was funny. He has a great ...
-
Wednesday was Kids Club at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside. This month it was an awesome magic show by Amazing Dana the Magic...



No comments:
Post a Comment