Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Joy To The World

Here are some facts about the countries who have clicked into my blog.

Argentina


Australia
Someone in Australia read my bubble art post


Austria
Joy to the World: Austria


Belarus

Belgium

Brazil

Bulgaria

Canada

Czech Republic

Chile

China

Costa Rica

Denmark

Dominica

Finland

France
Making School Fun: France


Georgia

Germany

Greece

Hungary

India

Indonesia


Ireland 


Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

Kenya

Latvia

Lebanon

Malaysia

Mexico

Mongolia

Norway

Pakistan

Philippines

Peru

Poland

Portugal

Qatar
Adventures in Geography: Qatar

Republic of South Korea
Someone here read my My Favorite Things About School: First In Math  post from Google Korea

Romania

Russia

Serbia
Someone in Serbia read my bubble art post

Singapore

South Africa

Spain

Sri Lanka
My page views from Sri Lanka were on my Balloon Rocket post

Switzerland

Taiwan

Thailand

The Netherlands

Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia
My page views from Tunisia are the the Education.com Challenge.

Turkey

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom 
Because of The United Kingdom, my Bubble Painting!  is the most popular post on my blog. We get views on it every single day.

United States of America

Uruguay

Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site