Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Today is Inspire Your Heart With Art Day

When I was really little mom got me the Baby Einstein DVDs. I saw my first favorite art. It inspires my heart. It makes me want to make something so beautiful for everyone to see.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg


I have wanted to be an artist for as long as I can remember. Whatever else I want to be when I grow up I want to be an artist too. I remember always having crayons or pencils and paper to draw with. My granny always has a notepad at her house for me to draw on when I visit. I know she is a really great artist too, but I don't have any of her artwork to share.

I really love to just draw whatever I want, but mom says if I am going to be great I have to take lessons and learn to do it right. I got a Udraw for my Wii and I am taking the art lessons on it. There is also a really fun art class and art clubs at my school. I am really learning a lot. It is hard to draw something on purpose though. I know that I will just get better if I keep on trying. Here are most recent tries.


Sailing

Tomato

Fruit in a bowl




Apples

Here is more information on today's holiday http://www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/January/heartartday.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site