Mom says everybody gets PE. I don't remember at my other school but it couldn't be as awesome as what I do now. Connections has a yoga class. I think it's so much fun. The best part is the end of each lesson when we rest. I get to do other fun things too like ride our workout bike, go for nature walks and scavenger hunts, dancing and aerobics, swimming when it is warm and my dad teaches me sports rules. Right now Dad is teaching me football. He makes me want to be a football player and it makes me want to do school better. I think the best part of my school is how my whole family does school with me.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
My Favorite Things About School: PE
Labels:
Activity,
connections academy,
football,
online learning,
PE,
Sports,
virtual academy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...


I love his energy!! My boys at four and five both had the same amount. They are now 8 and 4, but still leap off the furniture. We are also considering doing an virtual academy as well.
ReplyDeleteHe's going to be a great athlete!