Summer is hot really but they drained our pool to fix it so it's not much fun right now. We go to the park and the water park there and it's so so awesome playing with all the kids but it's more fun to swim. I hope it gets fixed soon.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Summer's Not Hot!
Labels:
online learning,
Park,
play,
summer fun,
swimming,
water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
For Take a Look Back Tuesday, I visted again a science experiment I did at the end of the first school semester. I love my science cl...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...

Oh noooooooo on the Pool!! ;( I hope it's fixed soon! But, it looks like you had a great time at the Water Park! ;-)
ReplyDelete