Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our Favorite Place to Visit!

Fairmount Park


Mom started going there when she was a little older than me. We love it. It has three lakes and lots of ducks and a pretty rose garden and the playgrounds are new and it has a splash pad. Sometimes my granny meets us there and we have lunch. It has lots of bridges too. I want to go fishing but we don't have poles. I want to go in the boats too. They look so fun. I meet lots of new friends every time I go there and I love to feed the ducks. There are always people selling food or ice cream or toys there too.

The ducks don't care where they go. If they want to be in the street we have to wait for them



Lots of places to have fun
I caught a picture of mom!

























There is a big fishing bridge



With benches to sit on




There are lots of trees right out in the middle of the lake.


I love the waterfall
 
The one on the right is Old Man. Lots of the birds have names and some of them really know us

The roses are so pretty. There is a fountain and a place to get married there too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This looks like a really cool place to have fun! I hope you can get some poles and go fishing soon!

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site