Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito, at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his picture and watch him work. I would love to learn how to do that.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Hey Everyone! One of the most fun things I did was get my face painted. A nice boy named Connor did it. He was funny. He has a great ...
-
Wednesday was Kids Club at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside. This month it was an awesome magic show by Amazing Dana the Magic...

Looks like lots of FUN!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCheck these out!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJJQ42fvpaY
http://magic.about.com/od/balloontwisting/tp/balloonanimal.htm
Those links are a lot of fun. Thank you miss Linda!
ReplyDeleteYou are very welcome!! ;-)
ReplyDelete