Today we visited a water wise garden. This is a garden where the plants need little or no watering to survive. They get most of what they need from the rainfall. That is so cool because it doesn't rain very often. I thought it would be like a rock garden but it was green and pretty and even had a fountain. My favorite plants were the Blanket Flowers. They look a field of pinkish butterflies. Some other kinds of plants are Kangaroo Paw, English Lavender, Rosemary and Giant Feather Grass. I thought that would look like giant feathers It just looks like tall fluffy grass.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Once again, I was given the opportunity to review a book for http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com . This month the book is Billy Bobble ...
-
Hey Viewers, Welcome to my blog! Today in the second episode of Lunch with Lian, Ashlee and I visited Tilly’s Tacos on Sixth Street in ...






This is awesome Lian! I love watching your show buddy :) Keep up the great work and have a great Summer!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! Thanks for the info...I didn't know about water wise gardens!
ReplyDelete