Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, June 10, 2011

Library Fun!

The library by my granny's house is awesome! We went there so dad could do some research.





It is a big building that looks more like a college or a museum.



 


There is a big fish tank with really colorful fish. There are statues and big glass cases. 










The children's room is painted different on every wall.

 


 Part looks like mountains 
and there is a waterfall.

Another corner looks like it's under water. 





There are benches that 
look like boxes of
 lemons on a lemon farm.
 














The reading area looks like a book shelf with books. I found Waldo easily in the big picture on one wall. 


 There was so much to see I almost forgot to read. We did read though. I read a small book to mom and then we played I Spy. I really like those books. This library is having lots of fun things this summer like movies and magicians. I always love to go the library but that makes it more fun.


It was so cool! I can't wait to go again

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site