Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reading List

Reading is not easy for me. I really don't like doing it. I promised my teacher I would read every day during the summer just to practice. I will post my books here. I would love to hear what everyone else is reading.

My first book was Beezus and Ramona.  I started it before school was over.





It is a story about a four year girl who is bratty and ruins her older sister's life. She does things like throws a party with worm cookies. But she doesn't tell anyone she is doing it until her friends get there. She also messed up two of her sister's birthday cakes and locked the dog in the bathroom. Her sister, Beezus starts to hate her and feels bad. Her aunt tells her it's okay to feel like that sometimes.




 On Sunday June 12, 2011, I am going to start reading a new book. Ramona the Pest. I can't wait to see how she messes things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site