Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Yummy!

Last night and today Dad and  I  helped mom sample products for a website. We had loads of fun. She is always getting free samples and free stuff and dad and me get to help her try it out. Over Easter we got to be in a video for potatoes. We have also done videos for water flavors, veggies and cinnamon rolls. I like it because I can be as silly as I want. 
This time we tried frozen yogurt and we really enjoyed it.




Free stuff is awesome!



The name should have told us they were supposed to be eaten together
like a collision but at first we made them separate.
I liked them better that way

I have a little bit on my face

Dad and Mom liked them lots too but it's hard to get mom in a picture.

That's good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site