Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Corona Grand Race

Hey Viewers,


On Saturday, September 14, Mom took me to see the Grand Race Victory Lap. It celebrated the one hundredth anniversary of the Corona races. My dad showed me where the race track was on the map at the library. It was fun to see race cars on the road. I wanted to go to City Park for the rest, afterwards, but my mom was really sick. I saw pictures though and it looked like everyone had real fun. I love all the fun stuff we get to do in Corona. Because our cameras are still messed up our video wasn't the best, but we came up with a fun way to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site