Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Monday, September 2, 2013

Read For My School Books

Hey Everyone!


Last spring, my team read books for We Give Books Read For My School. We had a chance to earn 250 books for our school, one book for every book we read. We did it. We earned all of the books. But when the books got delivered to our school they disappeared. My awesome school librarian, Mrs. Sherman, tracked them down and finally I got see all the cool books that we earned.

They are so awesome!!! They aren't just a bunch of cheap books. They are hardcovers and they have cool characters like Sesame Street and Cars. My mom was super impressed. She says We Give Books is totally worth it if these are the kinds of books they give to kids to read.



We want to thank  We Give Books, Leap Frog and everyone who helped us read books. We are going to do it again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site