Last night there was a fundraiser for my school at Chick fil A. The teachers were ther to help serve food and get drinks. I got to help out as a bus boy. I got to talk to lots of teachers and I will have a video this week end. For now here are some pictures. We had so much fun. I can not wait for the next one. There are more pictures posted on my Facebook page
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Friday, September 20, 2013
Jefferson Night At Chick Fil A
Hey Viewers!
Last night there was a fundraiser for my school at Chick fil A. The teachers were ther to help serve food and get drinks. I got to help out as a bus boy. I got to talk to lots of teachers and I will have a video this week end. For now here are some pictures. We had so much fun. I can not wait for the next one. There are more pictures posted on my Facebook page
Last night there was a fundraiser for my school at Chick fil A. The teachers were ther to help serve food and get drinks. I got to help out as a bus boy. I got to talk to lots of teachers and I will have a video this week end. For now here are some pictures. We had so much fun. I can not wait for the next one. There are more pictures posted on my Facebook page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Once again, I was given the opportunity to review a book for http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com . This month the book is Billy Bobble ...
-
Hey Viewers! My Gran has a hummingbird nest in her backyard. She says it has been there for a long time and she didn't expect that ...













No comments:
Post a Comment