Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, August 5, 2012

We Give Books: Shark Attack




It is time for my weekly WeGiveBooks.org book review


http://www.wegivebooks.org/books/shark-attack


This week I read a book called Shark Attack by DK Publishing. It was a really great book that taught me lots about sharks. I was really surprised to learn that there are more than 350 kinds of sharks but only 30 of those have ever attacked people. Sharks seems so scary. It is sad that they are becoming endangered because of overfishing. There were so many facts that the book was really fun to read. 





My book count for the summer is up to 21. I think that is more books than I have ever read, plus that is 21 books that they are going to give.  You can read about the Campaign I am reading for right now, here http://www.wegivebooks.org/campaigns/readingpartners.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site