Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I love when I see my stuff on the web!

Hey viewers.

It is so neat.

 I was looking through my stats page (because I love to see where people who read my blog live) and I saw that a bunch of people visited me this week from someone else's blog. I went to check it out and it was because they posted one of my book reviews from last summer http://www.buildingalibrary.com/picture-books/book-trailers-and-videos-for-the-2013-caldecott-medal-and-honor-books/825. They also said some really nice things about me and my blog. A teacher even left a comment about how she liked my video too.



The blog is called "Building a Library,"  http://www.buildingalibrary.com and it is all about the perfect books for a kid's library. They say they have over 500 books. That is so great. I love to collect books. I have a link to the blog in my side bar because they are always posting neat book stuff there. They even post about comic books and that is awesome because I love comic books.

I love making my blog, when I have time, but I really love doing it when I find out that other people like it too. Plus it is awesome because my second blogaversay is coming soon and like last year I am adding some new pages to celebrate. I already added my autograph book. I am going to add a page just for my book reviews. I really want to try one per week during the summer. It is hard to do that during the school year, at least it was this year.

I hope you visit the Building a Library blog and see all the great suggestion for books. You can even make suggestions yourself for the perfect kid library.

signing off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site