Today my dad has a recital. I can't go this time because I have to go to school but I know he will be awesome! I love you Daddy!!
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Once again, I was given the opportunity to review a book for http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com . This month the book is Billy Bobble ...
-
XOXOXOXO For reading my blog! My school, Connections Academy, tweeted a link for origami hearts this week and we tried it. It was easy and...
-
Hey Viewers, So, I normally do Food Fun on a Friday but I want to be an ambassador for #KidsCookMonday and thought I wou...
-
A few weeks ago my mom ran into Gretchen Doughty from the Friends of The Corona Public Library at a PTA luncheon and told her that I r...
-
Hey Viewers! My Gran has a hummingbird nest in her backyard. She says it has been there for a long time and she didn't expect that ...
-
Recently, I was sad to see that someone that used to go to my school decided to go through my You Tube channel and leave hurtf...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...

No comments:
Post a Comment