Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Monday, March 4, 2013

I Am Back!





It has been a while since I last blogged but I haven't given up on the blog. I am going to try to post at least once a week. Lots has changed. I have moved and I am going to a new school soon. I will still blog about school being fun or about my new projects.

My newest project is making fun videos. I like messing with the effects. Including playing them backwards or faster to make them look like I am doing super human things. I am getting practice editing them as well. Here is my favorite right now. I will more on You Tube Channel as I finish them. You can find them in the widget at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site