Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Read for my School: Day 4




Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. Each school has to earn at least 25 books to get any books. Today we passed that. My school is going to get some new books from we Give Books and Leap Frog. I loved leap frog when I was little.

Thank you so much to whoever else is reading books for our school. There is no way I can do it by myself. I really want us to get all of the books and maybe a visit from the book mobile. I have never seen a book mobile.

I also want to thank Mom for making a post yesterday. And I want to thank We give Books too. On their Pinterest board they say my blog is a blog they love. That is so terrific.



Keep on reading People!


There is still time to sign up for your school

Sign up for your school at the link below
You can sign up your school Here http://www.wegivebooks.org/readformyschool



Vertical banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site