Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Friday, March 22, 2013
Read For My School: Day 3 (Guest Post)
Hey Viewers!
Lian is feeling under the weather today, so Mom is doing a guest post to keep him on track. He didn't feel much like reading but he did enjoy listening to a story or two. We made an exciting discovery. WGB.org can be accessed from the browser on the Playstation 3. While playing layabout, Lian enjoyed WGB on the TV rather than the computer. He has gotten a few people to pledge to help us read. Lian really wants to earn the books for his new school. His dad and I are certainly going to do our part to help.
We'll keep posting updates and Lian promises to make video book reviews while he is out on Spring Break. That is my favorite part!!
There is still time to sign up to earn books for your school. Over 82, 000 books have already been read for this program. That is a lot of kids, and their families, doing their part for their schools!!
Sign up for your school at the link below
You can sign up your school Here http://www.wegivebooks.org/readformyschool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Hey Viewers! Tonight we went to the Corona Public Library. I love going to the library. There was a costume workshop. A nice lady name Ho...
-
It has been a while since I last blogged but I haven't given up on the blog. I am going to try to post at least once a week. Lots ...


No comments:
Post a Comment