Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fun Bubbles

Hey Everyone!



I promised a post on bubbles. I love playing with bubbles. In science club at my old school I learned about surface tension using bubbles. You can put a bubble on any surface as long as it is covered in solution. The bubble does not know that it isn't part of the bubble so the bubble just goes there. I spent all day making bubbles go where I want them too.




My next bubble project is big bubbles. Check out this video I found on you tube. They have great science and a how-to to make big bubbles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ASVgO9U6k I can't wait to try it myself.












We are still working hard to earn books! I was busy with Spring Break but  haven't given up.
Vertical banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site