I went on a field trip with my class today to the Bourns Technology Center ( http://myscienceeducation.com/). We went to the STEP conference, It is a huge science and engineering expo in Riverside. Check out the photo album for more fun shots from the conference. I had so much fun learning about science. My favorite part was driving the plane. Check out all the photos at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.705746316168577.1073741874.472128689530342&type=1
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Science, Technology, Engineering Partnership Conference
I went on a field trip with my class today to the Bourns Technology Center ( http://myscienceeducation.com/). We went to the STEP conference, It is a huge science and engineering expo in Riverside. Check out the photo album for more fun shots from the conference. I had so much fun learning about science. My favorite part was driving the plane. Check out all the photos at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.705746316168577.1073741874.472128689530342&type=1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
This is just as good as the first book in the Magic Tree House books. Knights are cool. I posted a video on my Reading List page.
-
XOXOXOXO For reading my blog! My school, Connections Academy, tweeted a link for origami hearts this week and we tried it. It was easy and...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...

No comments:
Post a Comment