Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Interviewing Steve Ruth




 Hey Viewers, 
On September 30, 2014, I sat down with Corona City Council candidate, Steve Ruth. It was an interesting afternoon. We spoke about his service to community and country and about his vision for Corona after he is elected. I would like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Ruth for having me in their home. I really enjoyed speaking with them. 

















Be sure to check out my You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDgHQdcIBb8OXAoWZKcJFLUasZSXcp2-c and don't forget I am also on Facebook now. https://www.facebook.com/Lianssummeroffun

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.


    My web page: Life fitness Exercise bike

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site