Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, July 12, 2013

Eeday at the Library

Hello Folks,

Wednesday we went to a concert at the Corona Public Library. Eeday was playing Reggae music. I don't know much about Reggae but I liked it, especially for the songs I knew. I really like how they played for a whole hour straight without stopping in between songs. The audience had a really good time.

http://www.coronapubliclibrary.org/SampleCalendarPage.aspx


All the guys in the band were really nice to me and I got to interview the singer, James Eeday. His favorite song to play is "The Bed's Too Big Without You" by The Police or anything by Bob Marley. When he was younger he wanted to do make up and latex masks for horror movies but his dad was a musician and got him into music. I really liked his answer to my question about what music means to him. He said that music means the world and that it helps people across different cultures communicate. He also gave me his autograph to add to my Hall of Autographs.

Our cameras were wonky again so I didn't get any pictures with him and only about one third of the show on video. I made a highlight video for the blog and I will post all of what we videoed later. It was really great music.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lian.....James eeday here. It was a pleasure to meet you and your Mom at the Corona Library show. You are quite the enterprising young man and your website is definitely going to be bookmarked under my 'favorites'. Thanks for your complimentary blog and for the extra video footage you took. Stay cool buddy....

    ReplyDelete

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site