I made a fun E-card for my dad. You upload your own pictures and then turn someone into a baby Santa Claus. He moves around and drinks milk and stuff. Mom says I can't post a link to the video here. Here are some pictures from it. My favorite part was when baby daddy dances. You can make one of your own at http://www.americangreetings.com/channel/huggies
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Sunday, December 11, 2011
My Baby Daddy!
Labels:
American Greetings,
Baby Santa,
Christmas,
Christmas spirit,
connections academy,
cute,
E-cards,
elf,
fun,
holiday,
holidays,
Huggies,
Santa,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Hey Viewers! Tonight we went to the Corona Public Library. I love going to the library. There was a costume workshop. A nice lady name Ho...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...

No comments:
Post a Comment