Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

I am sorry I haven't kept up with this once school started. School is a lot harder this year and I have been super busy.  

I had so much fun for Halloween. We went to RCC for Halloween Town. I entered the costume contest as The Pumpkin Thief and jumped in the bounce houses. My favorite part was getting my face painted by Candy the Clown. She is nice. She paints faces for the tail gate parties too. 

The clubs handed out lots of  candy. My favorite were the one with the plasma ball with lighting that followed my fingers and the huge operation game that we had to reach into to get candy. Mom's camera is broke so we don't have a lot of good pictures though.



 







I loved it when he said "Lian as The Pumpkin Thief"




For Halloween I was a businessman and I wore my gentleman clothes. Mom found me a briefcase and I collected candy in it. There were so many creepy houses but I loved the ones with a graveyard and fog. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site