Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Santa Knows My Name!

Last night I got a video message from Santa. He knew my name. He knew about Thanksgiving. He even knew about my science experiments. He said I have been doing a better job at keeping my temper this year. I thought it was fake because Mom can do stuff like that but he knew my name! That was so cool. He even knows what I really want for Christmas but I haven't sent him my letter yet! This is going to be a great holiday!! Guess what? I am on the nice list. Mom says it's because I try real hard.




You can ask Santa for a video too. Get your mom to help you. http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home



No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site