Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Friday, July 3, 2015

Lunch with Lian: Episode 1- Hunny's Cafe Corona




Hey Viewers, Welcome to my blog!

Today was the first episode of my new project, “Lunch with Lian”. Plus, my cousin Ashlee has joined me as a co-host. It is different interviewing with a second person, but she asks great questions and keeps the conversation going. I really like having her on board. I am super excited about the new project, with lots of new reviews to come.






We have a huge list of places we would like to showcase in Lunch with Lian, but we chose to start with a Corona staple, Hunny’s Cafe in the Corona Mall.


We started our visit to Hunny’s Cafe with lunch. Hunny’s menu is full of delicious sounding food for appetizers, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with prices starting at $8.99-$13.99 and up. They also have a great kids menu that comes with a tin of crayons, and several specials available at different times of the day.


I had bacon and egg whites with fries instead of breakfast potatoes and sour dough toast. My cousin Ashlee had the breakfast quesadilla. Mom had the soup and salad special, which is all you care to eat. Dad ordered just fries, but he tried the soup and salad too.



I really enjoyed my breakfast. The bacon was really thick and the fries were seasoned just right with herbs and parsley.



 Ashlee said her quesadilla was perfect. It was served with a great salsa, peppers and fresh avocado.


Mom really enjoyed the salad and vegetable soup, it was served with toast, and Dad dove face first into his fries.







 It was a great lunch and I really enjoyed the interview afterward. Family owned Hunny's Cafe is at three locations in the Inland Empire. 402 Corona Mall, Corona, CA 92879 · (951) 735-7020 -
9022 Pulsar Ct, Corona, CA 92883 (951) 277-5811 - 31253 Riverside Dr, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 · (951) 245-4548






Be sure to check out my new website http://www.summeroffunblog.com. My You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDgHQdcIBb8OXAoWZKcJFLUasZSXcp2-c and I am also on Facebook now. https://www.facebook.com/Lianssummeroffun

No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site