Visit SummerOfFunBlog.com Keep up with all of Lian's Adventures.

Lian's Summer of Fun

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ahoy Viewers!


Hello Everyone!

Tonight we got to go to Pirate night at the library. It was so much fun. There were crafts and games. I made balloon swords and won prizes. There was even a pirate show and I got chosen to play the castaway and ship cook. I cooked M& M's for the crew and I was a spy. The best part was dressing up as a pirate.






I have lots of posts coming up from Pirate Night at the Library.

*I got to be in the show, so that will be one.

*I did my first ever interview! I interviewed Miss Annie the Balloon Lady and her helpers. They were fun to talk to.

*I also got my face painted and I talked to the boy who painted my face. He was terrific.

*I interviewed the ladies at the wheel of fortune about the library, friends of the library and the fundraiser.

*Plus I got to talk to really fun pirates all night.

It will take me and mom a few days to edit the 2 hours of video we shot so keep checking back to see what is new.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What People Are Reading This Week

Click Every day! The Autism Site