Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Gotcha Day
On September 11, 2011, I was so excited to get my first pets. I got two cats that were raised together. Buckie and Katie. A few months ago Katie snuck out and ran away and we haven't seen her since. Buckie is still here. He is my best buddy and my study partner in my school lessons. Happy Gotcha Day Buckie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
I finally got my yearbook page up. It has been open since before April but our camera is broken so it was hard to get a good portrait pictu...



No comments:
Post a Comment