Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Charged Particles: Drummer Jon Krosnick
Tonight, I uploaded the first in a series of three video interviews with the band Charged Particles, this one with drummer Jon Krosnic. They are spectacular musicians and I really enjoyed their show and talking with them about music. My mom is always telling my dad how much she doesn't like jazz music but this band made her like it. They are on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/charged.particles
Be sure to check out my You Tube Channel http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDgHQdcIBb8OXAoWZKcJFLUasZSXcp2-c and don't forget I am also on facebook now. https://www.facebook.com/Lianssummeroffun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Guest post by Shelle Perry (Lian's Mom) I was really surprised to see a big deal being made by Connections Academy over Learni...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Hey Viewers! Tonight we went to the Corona Public Library. I love going to the library. There was a costume workshop. A nice lady name Ho...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...


No comments:
Post a Comment