Since we got our pool back I have been so busy having fun I keep forgetting to write about it. I will soon though. We got our submarine to work and we made a pop rocket and I am building another rocket car. And guess what! My school books came today. I got a real text book for math like big kids get not like the ones you tear out and write in like little kids have. They also sent me a whole art kit in a case and a spiral sketchbook and markers. Plus I got new goggles for science and there are three story books for English not just two. One is about Ben Franklin. I can't wait to start third grade. Well, I can wait because I am still on summer vacation but it is going to be so awesome!!!
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
I love Connections Academy!
Since we got our pool back I have been so busy having fun I keep forgetting to write about it. I will soon though. We got our submarine to work and we made a pop rocket and I am building another rocket car. And guess what! My school books came today. I got a real text book for math like big kids get not like the ones you tear out and write in like little kids have. They also sent me a whole art kit in a case and a spiral sketchbook and markers. Plus I got new goggles for science and there are three story books for English not just two. One is about Ben Franklin. I can't wait to start third grade. Well, I can wait because I am still on summer vacation but it is going to be so awesome!!!
Labels:
books,
connections academy,
fun,
online learning,
reading,
science,
science is fun,
summer fun,
virtual academy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...
-
Today for Food Fun Friday, Mom and I made potato salad. We used my grandmother's recipe. Later I will learn my mom's recipe. ...
WOW!! You got some really cool stuff!! It all looks interesting...the Art Kit is great! Looks like 3rd grade is going to be the BEST! Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete