Summer is coming to an end. I am going to keep on blogging through the school year but I want to show my favorite summer fun times.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...
-
Today we visited a water wise garden. This is a garden where the plants need little or no watering to survive. They get most of what they...
GREAT pic! I'm glad you'll keep blogging! I like reading your Blog...you do a GREAT job on it!
ReplyDelete