We finished the first book in the Magic Tree House Series. It is so great, I can't wait to read more of them. I have a video on my Reading List page.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Friday, July 22, 2011
The Magic Tree House is Awesome!!!
Labels:
books,
library,
Magic Tree House,
online learning,
reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...
-
Today we visited a water wise garden. This is a garden where the plants need little or no watering to survive. They get most of what they...
You read a lot! That's GREAT!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete