Reading is not easy for me. I really don't like doing it. I promised my teacher I would read every day during the summer just to practice. I will post my books here. I would love to hear what everyone else is reading.
My first book was Beezus and Ramona. I started it before school was over.
It is a story about a four year girl who is bratty and ruins her older sister's life. She does things like throws a party with worm cookies. But she doesn't tell anyone she is doing it until her friends get there. She also messed up two of her sister's birthday cakes and locked the dog in the bathroom. Her sister, Beezus starts to hate her and feels bad. Her aunt tells her it's okay to feel like that sometimes.
On Sunday June 12, 2011, I am going to start reading a new book. Ramona the Pest. I can't wait to see how she messes things up.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Today for Food Fun Friday, Mom and I made potato salad. We used my grandmother's recipe. Later I will learn my mom's recipe. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment