The bunnies are beginning to trust us. They let me lay really close to them and take pictures yesterday. The other kids and the dogs still make them run though. And the babies are still really scared of everything. It is really hard to be still and quiet!
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Once again, I was given the opportunity to review a book for http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com . This month the book is Billy Bobble ...
-
I had to change schools because the one I was at didn't have the right programs for me. I really miss it and I want to go back, but ...
-
XOXOXOXO For reading my blog! My school, Connections Academy, tweeted a link for origami hearts this week and we tried it. It was easy and...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
A big hello goes out to my cousin Cheree. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I love you! Hello to everyone this week. I...
-
Hey Viewers, Welcome to my blog! Today in the second episode of Lunch with Lian, Ashlee and I visited Tilly’s Tacos on Sixth Street in ...
-
Reading is not easy for me. I really don't like doing it. I promised my teacher I would read every day during the summer just to practic...
No comments:
Post a Comment