Check back for my interview with Miss Carmen and Miss Gretchen. They work with the library and they were really nice about explaining all about how the fundraiser night works. Later in the week you can see highlights from the Pirate Adventure show that I got to be in and also an interview with Miss Annie and her helpers.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Monday, April 22, 2013
Pirate Photos: Corona Public Library
Here are some stills from the fun Pirate Night last Saturday!
Check back for my interview with Miss Carmen and Miss Gretchen. They work with the library and they were really nice about explaining all about how the fundraiser night works. Later in the week you can see highlights from the Pirate Adventure show that I got to be in and also an interview with Miss Annie and her helpers.
Check back for my interview with Miss Carmen and Miss Gretchen. They work with the library and they were really nice about explaining all about how the fundraiser night works. Later in the week you can see highlights from the Pirate Adventure show that I got to be in and also an interview with Miss Annie and her helpers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
We did an experiment with red pepper flakes that was so cool. We made a bar of soap magically move them through water. You need a dish with ...
-
Last night I made mini pizzas for dinner. It was so great that I could do it myself. They tasted awesome! Mine were cheese and dad wanted on...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
Today for Food Fun Friday, Mom and I made potato salad. We used my grandmother's recipe. Later I will learn my mom's recipe. ...












No comments:
Post a Comment