Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Hey Viewers! Last night there was a fundraiser for my school at Chick fil A. The teachers were ther to help serve food and get drinks....
-
Hello Viewers! Yesterday was September 11. We had a great assembly all about patriotism at my school. There were fi...
-
Hey Viewers! My school had a literacy workshop and BBQ lunch. It was fun. I got to get out of class for a while and Mrs. G Rogers sho...
-
Hey viewers! Last week Pioneer Living Traveling Museum had an assembly at our school. We got to see all kinds of real pioneer things and ...
-
Hey Viewers! On Thursday my school had a fundraiser at Chick fil A. It was so much fun. I got to see teachers busing tables and getting...
-
Hey Everyone! A few weeks ago I got to talk with Lieutenant Neil Reynolds about the Corona Police Department during National Night out....
-
Hey Viewers! I had a super week. I got to interview some people and finish up projects I have been working on. One of these is my int...

Wow! Pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteWe would love for you guys to stop by at www.mylilmuse.blogspot.com Andres is a fellow Connections Academy Student... and this year we will be sharing and blogging. Join us!
Correction: lilmuse.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete