I took a reading test today.
At the beginning of the school year I read at kindergarten or first grade level. I have worked hard all year. I do Headsprout reading and I read to mom, we have over 40 books downloaded on the computer. My teacher gave me special classes every week to help me read and spell better. She is always so nice.
I passed my test!
I can read at my grade level!!
I love my school!
I love my mom!
It is still hard and the letters get mixed up, but I am trying. I want to read all my own books this summer.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Friday, March 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...
-
Today we visited a water wise garden. This is a garden where the plants need little or no watering to survive. They get most of what they...
No comments:
Post a Comment