The top of the tree is the most important part. We used star ornaments, that I made, last year. This year I found the perfect tree topper. My santa hat. The top of our tree is a little crooked from being in the box. The hat hides that part and is so cool.
Follow Lian, a fun loving seventh grader, as he talks to members of his community and explores the boundaries of his world. Help Lian Interview President Obama
Monday, December 19, 2011
Project Christmas Spirit: Tree Topper
Labels:
Christmas,
Christmas spirit,
Christmas tree,
connections academy,
cute,
dad,
dad rocks,
decorating,
holiday,
holidays,
Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What People Are Reading This Week
-
Last weekend mom and me saw a clown, Chiquilin Chirolito , at the park making balloon animals. That is so neat. He let us take his pictur...
-
Hey Viewers! Back in April, I was blogging about Pirate Night at the library and one of the things I did was make balloon swords with A...
-
We spent the afternoon making cool patterns in milk using the principle of surface tension. You need milk, food coloring, cott...
-
This is a great project, especially because it was present for my cousin Michelle. It wasn't as easy as it looks but we figured ...
-
Welcome to Lian's Blogaversary Party I have the Highlights From My Second Year here, but these are some facts about my secon...
-
Today we visited a water wise garden. This is a garden where the plants need little or no watering to survive. They get most of what they...
No comments:
Post a Comment